Given the flood of information, it is often not easy for journalists and bloggers to filter relevant content. We want to ensure that you only receive requests that have added value and relevance to your work. How? It's simple: When you create a profile in our database, you decide with just a few clicks for which areas of focus and interest you would like to be available as a contact. In this way, you and your editorial team will receive more targeted enquiries and at the same time position yourself as a valuable contact for companies in the dpa group's leading media and journalist directory.
The advantages of a zimpel profile
- You have control over your profile, decide on your details and how you would like to be contacted for enquiries (e-mail, telephone, etc.).
- You choose from an extensive catalogue of topics areas that interest you and in which you would like to be found as an expert for companies.
- You will receive fewer individual enquiries, e.g. for address updates by press offices at your company or your editorial office.
- You can view or change the information you have entered at any time. We will keep you up to date on the stored information on a regular basis, if you wish.
- Maximum data security: Entries are stored exclusively with your consent and on our central database server in news aktuell's own computer centre in Hamburg.
- Our in-house research team in Hamburg is available to you at any time for individual change requests and queries.
Registration in our zimpel database is free of charge and only takes a few clicks. If you need support or have any questions, please feel free to contact our research team at any time. You can reach us under +49(0)40 4113 32787.